Credit and currency
1- Sending and receiving currency transfers
Partak trading company can send and receive remittances of foreign exchange in order to facilitate in your Business, to all parts of the world:
– The wage of draft varies according to the destination account type.
– Approximate time for sending money orders Swift is 2 to 3 working days.
– For sending the Swift money orders, existence of Proforma Invoice is required.
– Rial Equivalent of draft is introduced to account, after the receipt of bank and get the money, and deposited by the customer within 72 hours.
– Currency drafts received after deduction of wage, the day rate is calculated on purchase orders and quantification of the customer’s account is credited
* Western Union
Steps of sending Western Union draft:
• Complete Information application form Western Union remittances.
• Payment to commercial accounts Partak
• Sending the Receipt of the fund to currency unit
• MTCN code will be sent to the applicant within a fraction of the time This Code sent to recipient of draft by the applicant sending in the country of destination)
* International payment cards (master card and visa card)
International payment cards make it possible for you to purchase millions of internet sites online such as Visa Card and Master Card easily.
2- letter of credit
* The opening of LC
Partak company has provided the possibility of opening LC, for all businessmen and companies through foreign banks in businesses, including exports and imports, letter of credit is international trade financial security.
Terms & Documents required for opening LC:
• Proforma Invoice of goods
• Certificate of Origin (if required)
• Compatibility destination Bank with Bank origin
• Pay the right of inspection of goods (if required)
• Pay the cost of primary opening LC
• Pay at least 30% of the total supplemental Proforma invoice to the bank
After completing all the above steps and documents, LC opening takes place within maximum one-week and documents relating to the bank to surrender and then the documents will be sent by the bank to the bank of origin
* Draft documents
If you fully trust that the seller delivers the goods, you can use the draft documents instead of opening LC, which usually takes place faster than LC.
Partak commercial company provides the opening of the draft documents of banks origin to country origin.